Sunday, June 29, 2008

The Beginnings of a Family History

This blog is one feeble attempt at bringing together memories, thoughts, tributes, pictures, stories, reports, or anything having to do with Bob and Ardis Cook and their family. I chose the blog format because I think that it will be one good way to gather things together without worrying about order or completeness. It's my first blog, and so I don't know what I'm doing. But I will learn as we go.

So if you have a minute and want to add a memory, thought, tribute, picture, story, report, or anything having to do with Bob and Ardis Cook and their family, PLEASE make yourself at home. Someday this will be a valuable resource to all of us.

Please email me at doncook@byu.edu if you have questions or want to communicate "in person."

1 comment:

Christy said...

Yeah Daddy! I'm so excited that you did this. I will be thinking and gathering some ideas together. Can't wait for this weekend, YEEHAW!